Published on July 10th, 2020 | by Remy Cuesta0
Klipsch announces McLaren Racing-inspired earphones
Klipsch has partnered with McLaren to release their new series of T5 earphones. If you weren’t aware Klipsch is the official headphone and portable audio partner of the McLaren F1 Team. Coming together to create the newest designs and technological innovation the new T5 II True wireless earphones will come in three different models. The T5 II True Wireless model which will have a brushed metal case that comes in Gunmetal and Silver. The Sport model will have three colors black, white and green, and the McLaren special edition will come in their signature orange.
Key features will include:
- Dust and water-tight earphones and case (rated IP67) with moisture removal system ensure the earphones remain dry.
- Six pairs of patented Klipsch oval ear tips, one pair of Comply memory foam ear tips, and three sizes of no-budge ear wings ensure a customized, comfortable and secure fit.
- The case charges via USB-C or wirelessly with the included one-position wireless charging pad.
- Up to 32 hours of battery (8 hours in the earphones and 24 in the case).
- Best-in-class acoustic performance and four beam forming microphones with clear voice chat.
- A seamlessly designed anodized metal signal-boost exterior antenna.
The McLaren and Sport edition will be a little different. Both the Sport and McLaren edition will come with a different type of water tight, rugged, wireless charging, positive latch case with a moisture removal system, however the Mclaren edition will come with a wireless charger where as the Sport will not.