The Galaxy Note 10 is official and we got to check out the new family of phones at the Unpacked event at Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York yesterday and Samsung doesn’t have just 1 or 2 phones coming but 3 for the Galaxy Note10 this year.
For the first time their are two size devices with a Note10 and Note10 + , bigger screen size to device ratio, Wireless PowerShare for your galaxy watch, galaxy buds, new S-Pen features, Duel Sim tray, Super Fast Charging with up to 45W wired charging capability, and more!
All of this with another Note10 + model with 5G available first on Verizon. Below is a the pricing for each device, are you excited about the Note10? We got our hands on it and we definitely are!
- Galaxy Note10 (6.3”) is the slimmest, most compact Galaxy Note ever made.
- 256GB: ($949.99 retail) or $39.58 for 24 months with companies like Verizon.
- Galaxy Note10+ (6.8”) has the largest screen on a Galaxy smartphone and the power and performance to match.
- 256GB: ($1,099.99 retail) or $45.83 for 24 mo. with companies like Verizon.
- 512GB: ($1,199.99 retail) or $49.99 for 24 mo. with companies like Verizon.
- Galaxy Note10+ 5G (6.8”) Available first on Verizon, the 5G variant of the Note10+ gives you access to Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband network which have been seeing unparalleled speeds and connectivity.
- 256GB: $36.11 for 36 mo. or $54.16 for 24 mo. ($1299.99 retail)
- 512GB: $38.88 for 36 mo. or $58.33 for 24 mo. ($1399.99 retail)
Let us know if you’ll be pre-ordering today!