Published on June 23rd, 2009 | by Aykut D.
Our post E3 podcast is up, we know it took a while but we spent a lot of time on this particular podcast, we had so much to say on the happenings of E3 that we had to break it up into multiple parts. So check out what we liked, disliked and just plain hated... Read More →
Published on June 22nd, 2009 | by Remy Cuesta
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition back in January 2007 brought us a new IP from Capcom. It gave us a fresh experience from third person shooters; Being able to control mech's and vehicles alike to take down the enemy in the games ice age conditions. Thats why consumers will be eager to get they're hands on Lost Planet 2 and is easily becoming one of the most anticipated games in the office this year... Read More →
Published on June 22nd, 2009 | by The Bad Man
The new Ghostbusters game surprised many people. I think many people expected a game to bring people back to their childhood, and attempt to recapture some of the glory the Ghostbusters movies had many years ago. Those same people, I think, were very surprised. ... Read More →
Published on June 21st, 2009 | by Aykut D.
Activision CEO Bobby Kotick has recently said in an invertview with The Times that "I'm getting concerned about Sony; the PlayStation 3 is losing a bit of momentum and they don't make it easy for me to support the platform. It's expensive to develop for the console, and the Wii and the Xbox are just selling better." Kotick later offically called for a PS3 price drop... Read More →
Published on June 20th, 2009 | by The Bad Man
YOU will design the college football team for LvlOne.com. Create a team using LvlOne as the team name with whatever nickname you want. Design our uniforms using our logo (provided below) in any way you want. When you are finished, save your team design and post a comment saying your team name so we, and everyone else, can check out your handy work... Read More →
Published on June 18th, 2009 | by Remy Cuesta
After a (much needed) hiatus it seems like the Splinter Cell series is making its return. Spinter Cell Conviction is back with all the stealth you've come to expect, this iteration looks to have no boundaries of what Sam Fisher is ultimately after; Revenge!. Although we haven't heard much about the multiplayer aspect of the game, these amazing vids of the single player should hold you over until we get word... Read More →
Published on June 17th, 2009 | by The Bad Man
The new FIFA 10 website is now up and running. This new site features an opening menu, prompting you to select your country. The home page for the site itself has a countdown to the games release, which is August 19th, ... Read More →
Published on June 17th, 2009 | by Remy Cuesta
While Pure opened our eyes to a new form of ATV the fall of 2008 and glad to announce the king is back!. This holiday season prepare yourself for an all new Rhythm Racing physics engine 2.0, Rider Reflex control system and real-time terrain deformation. ... Read More →
Published on June 16th, 2009 | by Remy Cuesta
Their is no doubt when Capcom announced that it will be bringing Tatsunoko vs Capcom over to American shores the 1% that did everything they could to import it got upset for the amount of money they spent. The other 99% of fans heads were exploding of the mere thought that they will be able to enjoy another Capcom vs game with characters of the likes they've never heard of... Read More →
Published on June 15th, 2009 | by Remy Cuesta
While the full Beatles Rockband game which will include 45 master tracks doesn't come out until September 9th. We've got word from an unknown source that 3 more songs will make the list from the following ten already announced.
... Read More →