Sony Mobile Communications (“Sony Mobile”) is pleased to announce that the top-of-the-line Xperia XZ2 Premium, the latest addition to its acclaimed Xperia XZ2 line, will be available in the United States for pre-order online at Amazon and Best Buy from July 9, 2018. The new innovative flagship smartphone can then be purchased online from both retailers starting July 30, 2018 at a suggested retail price of $999.99. When purchased from Amazon, Xperia XZ2 Premium comes bundled with Xperia Ear Duo for the same price of $999.99.
Incorporating Sony’s first dual-camera and the Aube fusion image signal processor (ISP) system, the latest in 4K HDR display technology, and overall performance improvements, the Xperia XZ2 Premium is a no-compromise, high-performance smartphone that combines the immersive innovations for optimizing mobile entertainment experiences that the Xperia XZ2 is known for with the ability to capture and showcase stunningly beautiful videos and photos that go even beyond what the human eye can see.
Many details surrounding the phone can be found here https://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/phones/xperia-xz2-premium/ but check out some of it’s key features below!
XPERIA XZ2 PREMIUM KEY FEATURES:
Sony’s first dual camera module with the Aube fusion image signaling processor (ISP).
– 19MP 1/2.3” 1.22UM F1.8 Motion Eye main camera system with 1080p Full HD Super Slow-Motion video capture at 960 frames per second.
– 12MP 1/2.3” 1.55UM F1.6 black-and-white sensor. World’s highest sensitivity ISO 12800 for video (ISO 51200 for pictures).
– Larger 13MP 1/3.06” low-light front camera sensor with display flash and selfie 3D scan.
– World’s only 5.8-inch 4K HDR display with white pixel inclusion for brighter screen (900cd) with less power consumption, combined with 4K HDR video recording capability.
– Automatic up-conversion of SDR streaming and downloaded video into near HDR-quality experiences.
– Chrome mirror-coated 3D Gorilla Glass 5 on front and back.
– IP68 water-resistant.
– Always-on fingerprint sensor.
– Innovative force-feedback experience with new Sony Dynamic Vibration System.
– S-Force Front Surround Sound speakers.
– Hi-Res Audio.
– LDAC and DSEE-HX support.
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and 4×4 MIMO. Dual SIM slots. 6GB RAM/64GB Universal Flash storage (accesses data at 1.5GB/s) with up to 400GB MicroSDXC card support.
– Google Android O.
– 3540mAh battery and fast Qi wireless charging.
– PS4 Remote Play support.
– Two finishes: Chrome Black, Chrome Silver.
Let us know your thoughts on the Sony Xperia XZ2 premium in the comment section!