Published on November 12th, 2013 | by Remy Cuesta18
Deal of the Week: Buy 2 Get 1 free, 40% off and special invitation savings across platforms
The PS4 launch’s this friday and on top of that this is one of the biggest shopping months of the year in the US. Looks like retailers in store and online alike are offer all kinds of deals, deals you probably don’t want to miss. Below are some of the deals going on now. Target is having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Select Video Games. Mix & match and add 3 games to cart and the lowest price item will be free. Shipping is free. Amazon – Buy 2 Get 1 Free Playstation 4 Games and others. (Starts 11/12)
• What is the promotional code? GR8TNESS
• When will the promotion be applied? The promotion will be applied at checkout after you enter the promotional code.
• What games qualify for the Buy 2 get 1 promotion? The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on the promotional landing page. The promotion applies only to items sold and shipped by Amazon.com. The same items sold by other sellers do not qualify.
- Angry Birds: Star Wars – PlayStation 4
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – PlayStation 4
- Battlefield 4 – PlayStation 4
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – PlayStation 4
- FIFA 14 – PlayStation 4
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition – PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
- Just Dance 2014 – PlayStation 4
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4)
- Knack (PlayStation 4)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – PlayStation 4
- Madden NFL 25 – PlayStation 4
- NBA 2K14 – PlayStation 4
- Skylanders SWAP Force – PlayStation 4
“Dear Amazon.com Customer,
Thank you for pre-ordering a PS4 game. You have qualified for a special Buy One, Get One promotion on select PS4 titles.
Add two of the qualifying items to your cart and at checkout apply your individual claim code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Your savings will be displayed in your Order Summary. Offer is valid through November 16, 2013.”