We’re all skeptical to see if our rigs will be able to run the behemoth they call Crysis 2, but I bring news of the minimum requirements of what you’ll need. So we’ll know at least where the foundation will be set and from there we can hopefully upgrade before release.
Crysis 2 minimum system requirements
- Internet connection for activation and online gameplay
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz (or better)
- 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 9 GB
- DVD ROM: 8x
- GPU: NVidia 8800GT 512Mb RAM, ATI 3850HD 512Mb RAM (or better)
- Audio: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
- Keyboard, mouse, or Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for Windows.
It all seems pretty standard to nowadays PC games, the real interesting facts still lay in what we’ll need to push the game to the limits.