Having sold more than 50 million units worldwide, the renowned WWE simulation experience and annual centrepiece in THQ’s expanding WWE videogame portfolio returns to define the ultimate WWE moments and give players even greater creative and decision-making freedom throughout their storied journeys within WWE. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will empower players more than ever to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. Due out in October, the new SvR will feature:
- Gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring.
- Players will also enjoy a greater level of interactivity and have increased control of their destinies in the game’s popular Road to WrestleMania story-driven mode.
- A hallmark of the franchise, WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 will deliver its largest offering to date of best-in-class creation and customization features.
- Players will have more creative tools than ever to customize their Superstars, finishing moves and story designs.
- Searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified with improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads, including more than 7.5 million Created Superstars, 500,000 story designs and 500,000 finishing moves in its franchise debut.
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will also boast one of largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today’s prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas.
- Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame.
- A new physics system will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence of WWE.
when will pack 3 be out
i love smack vs raw 2011 but they shound have rookies for nxt and danile bryan
wwe smack vs raw 2012 is going to be amazing