Xbox Live’s Major Nelson had an interview with Infinity Ward’s Matt Bowing over the new map pack being released. Low and behold the interview gave details on three new maps coming out and two old maps being ported in from CoD4.
- Vacant — the wide open Russian office complex from CoD4
- Strike — the urban town surrounded by hotels from CoD4
- Carnival — an abandoned carnival area with a Ferris wheel, fun house and other attractions
- Trailer Park — full of “super tight corridors” and featuring a pool (“Mobile Estates,” Bowling calls it)
- Fuel — a “sniper haven” based in and around an oil refinery
The release date will be June 3rd for Xbox 360 for 1200 or $15, no dates have been announced yet for PS3 but we’ll keep you posted when we find out!