Published on April 22nd, 2010 | by Remy Cuesta1
Halo: Reach delivers the ultimate collector’s experience with Limited and Legendary Game Editions
Halo: Reach,” is getting the ultimate collector’s treatment. Available for pre-order starting today at participating retailers worldwide are the Limited and Legendary editions of “Halo: Reach,” each packed with exclusive content fans won’t want to miss. Additionally, today Bungie unveils a new action-packed video documentary offering a behind-the-scenes look at the development of “Halo: Reach” and a sneak peek at the new modes, features and content that players will be able to test when the multiplayer beta kicks off on May 3.
“Halo: Reach” Limited Edition
In addition to the game disc and manual, the Limited edition includes:
· Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”
· An exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes
· Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the “Halo” universe
“Halo: Reach” Legendary Edition
The complete “Halo: Reach” collection. In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents of the Limited edition, the Legendary edition includes:
· Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious “Halo” fan
· UNSC-themed custom packaging
· An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect
The standard edition of “Halo: Reach” will have an estimated price of $59.99 USD, and the Limited and Legendary editions of the game will retail for $79.99 and $149.99 USD, respectively. The two special editions will be available only while supplies last, so fans who want to secure their copy and ensure access to the exclusive in-game armor sets are encouraged to pre-order quickly.