The Beatles are arguably the greatest rock band of all time. With countless #1 singles and a world-wide following, there is no limit as to how many songs should be in the new The Beatles: Rock Band.
Now, I am all for the dramatic aspect of releasing the play list a little bit at a time to add suspense, but in my opinion, there is no reason why there should not be over 30 Beatles songs in the game. Here are some reasons for my belief:
1. The Beatles released an album simply called “1” It was the 27, that’s right, TWENTY SEVEN #1 singles The Beatles had in the UK.
2. The Beatles’ songs are generally short. With the exception of certain songs like “Hey Jude,” most Beatles songs are only about 2:30, which means that songs themselves wont take up room.
3. The Beatles’ songs aren’t necessarily difficult in regards to bass and guitar lines, so the creation of these songs shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
4. With the incorporation of the new harmonizing feature, there’s no reasons some songs that don’t have any other instruments in the band, ex. Eleanor Rigby, can’t be played using multiple players.
5. With certain albums being such ground-breaking albums like the White Album or Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Heart’s Club Band, there’s no reason why these entire albums shouldn’t be available for download.
The final song list for the game is far from complete, but I’m just stating my opinion as what I think should be on there. At the very least, all 27 #1 singles should be on there. If anything just to give the band justice for the masterpieces they created.
45+ songs, yes there will be full albums as DLC.