Published on May 31st, 2009 | by Aykut D.0
Video for DJ Hero reveals gameplay
A new batch of images and videos on DJ Hero has surfaced online. As suspected the gameplay of DJ Hero looks very similar to Guitar Hero, the main difference being that there are only three buttons instead of five, to compensate this there are two “equalizers” on the side of the turntable. This new feature brings the possible amount of buttons and positions to the standard five, however it also seems to matter in what directions the player “scratches” the disc, giving more gameplay variety than Guitar Hero. Check out the images and video to see the game that will most likely be one of the hottest selling music game in stores.
My initial reaction to the DJ Hero news is overall positive, the game looks like what I expected: like Guitar Hero but just different enough to reach a wider audience. Having said that, DJ Hero does seem to be a more mainstream game having artists like Gwen Stafani and 50 Cent, so I’m not sure if it’s going to work well with the already established Guitar Hero fanbase. The guitar games are all about Rock and Roll through the ages, going as far back as the 1960s, so if your a fan that likes classic Rock your most likely not going to like the Rap and Pop of DJ Hero.
About the Author
Aykut D. [Editor] I'm a big fan of Nintendo. I enjoy almost all video game genres but my favorites are action adventure and rpg's.
LVLONE Gaming Newsletter
Ultimate Home Theater Setup 2021
- CES 22: Hisense brings more features and Dolby Vision to their Laser TV lineup January 12th | by Remy Cuesta
- CES 22: Step Up Your NFT Game with Meural Canvas II Native Support January 11th | by Remy Cuesta
- CES 22: TCL Unveils 144 Hz Mini LED displays January 10th | by Remy Cuesta
- Anker PowerConf S500 Speakerphone Review – More than a conference Speaker December 28th | by Myron
- Verizon and Bang & Olufsen announce two new soundbars December 1st | by Rob Kwong
© 2020 LEVEL ONE News, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Back to Top ↑